Are your day-to-day administrative tasks or internet research taking up all your valuable time which could rather be used on the more important aspects of running your business?
If so, why not considering hiring a Virtual Assistant?
The following list will give you an idea of just some of the duties you could outsource to a Virtual Assistant:
1. General Administrative Tasks (typing, word processing, email)
2. Formatting and Proofreading (documents, forms, reports)
3. Mail merging (mass mailing)
4. Sending out e-zines or newsletters
5. PowerPoint presentations
6. Transcription of audio files (manuscripts, manuals, interviews, minutes)
7. Spreadsheets (creation and updating)
8. Data Entry (compiling and maintaining lists & databases in Excel)
9. Internet Research (collect information relative to your industry or prospective clients)
10. Blog posting
Contact me today to discuss how Virtually Assist can make your life easier.